abbatoir

4.08.2012

                    
 For my birthday, my parents & I went to Abbatoir.  I had heard and read great reviews about this restaurant and it did not disappoint. The whole atmosphere of the place oozes clean & cool.  The light fixtures are held up by meat hooks. The place is spacious with large windows that surrounds the eating room and lets in the most amazing light. 
 The food was so incredible.  Every item on the menu sounded appetizing that it was hard to decide on a meal.  I ended up getting a beet salad as an appetizer, trout for the main course, and devil's food cupcake with caramel popcorn and vanilla ice cream for dessert. All of it was perfection.
 I highly recommend dining here if you have the chance.  I wish I had been able to take photos with something other than my iPhone, but these images shall do for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello, photo All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger